This platform/website is provided on an “as is” basis by Intellectual Capital Advisory Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’ or ‘StartupWave’). Any user using this website in any form be and is hereby agrees to the terms and conditions mentioned herein. This platform/website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of this platform/website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Terms
The service is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old. All users represents and warrants that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. StartupWave may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity
- violates any law or contractual duty; you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy
- is tortuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by StartupWave in its sole discretion
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”)
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without StartupWave’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of StartupWave or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of StartupWave.
Additionally, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by StartupWave in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on StartupWave’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the services or any activities conducted on the services;
- bypass any measures StartupWave may use to prevent or restrict access to the service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service);
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the service; or
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- decipher, compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction,
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the service, or
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive here under.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. StartupWave does not guarantee that any Content or User Submissions (as defined below) will be made available on the Site or through the service. StartupWave has no obligation to monitor the Site, service, Content, or User Submissions. However, StartupWave reserves the right to
- to remove or block any User Submissions from the services.
Third Party Sites and services
The services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under StartupWave’s control, and you acknowledge that StartupWave is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by StartupWave or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that StartupWave shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
The services may permit you to interact with advisors, mentors, investors, corporates, service providers and other such associated persons that may be related to various different services. When you act upon their advice or enter into any formal/informal business agreement with them, you do so at your own risk. These associated persons are not under StartupWave’s control, and you acknowledge that neither StartupWave nor these associated persons are responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such associated persons. You further acknowledge and agree that StartupWave or these associated persons, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Content and License
You agree that the service contains Content specifically provided by StartupWave or its Partners (Partners include Evaluation Committee Members,Mentors, Incubators, Funds, Investors, Service Providers, Other related users) and that such Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree to abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the services, if any. StartupWave grants each user of the Site and/or service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use, modify and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from StartupWave, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
These services provide you with the ability to add, create, upload, submit, distribute or post (“Submitting” or “Submission”) content, videos, audio clips, written forum comments, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, or other information to the Site (collectively, the “User Submissions”). By Submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the service, you:
- acknowledge that you are publishing that User Submission, and that you may be identified publicly by your User Name in association with any such User Submission;
- hereby do and shall take responsibility for registering and protecting your intellectual property through appropriate means. StartupWave will in no way be responsible for the protection of your intellectual property; except by way of ensuring that user submissions where marked “private” by user are not shared publicly and that all user submissions are only visible to StartupWave partners who are responsible for evaluating, mentoring and otherwise supporting users
- by publishing User Submissions on StartupWave you agree to use of our services in pre-incubation and incubation, which involve online and in-person interactions with StartupWave partners who will have access to user submissions.
StartupWave has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that StartupWave has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding, which users gains access to the Site; what Content you access via the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release StartupWave from all liability, for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. StartupWave makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Site, and StartupWave will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Service. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. StartupWave, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. StartupWave will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on StartupWave’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL STARTUPWAVE, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ADD-TO LINK (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION),
Integration and Severability
We are located at Intellecap, Road No 12, Next to Ohris Banjara, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. These terms are effective October 1, 2013.
Any user registers with the Company under this platform/website should conduct its own investigation and analysis of any such information, data, contained or disseminate under this platform/website. Company makes no representations and warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of such information and expressly disclaims and all liabilities based on such information or any omission therefrom. StartupWave does not accept responsibility for any losses or damages arising directly, or indirectly, from the use of this platform/website.
Company also does not provide any protection of Intellectual Property or any such right of any information, ideas, suggestions, advices, services shared under this platform/website. It is the sole discretion of the user to use any information, ideas, suggestions, advices, services shared under this platform/website and arrive at any decision.
As a condition of your use of this platform/website you warrant to the Company that you will not use the platform/website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. User shall not use this platform/website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Company or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this platform/website.
Company also reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the platform/website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.